CA.M.V.Ramachandra Rao is a practicing Chartered Accountant and teacher by nature. He is a Post Graduate in commerce and Fellow Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He has 11 years of teaching experience in field of taxation at various levels of professional courses and has rich professional and corporate experience in Audit, IFRS compliances and taxation matters of various blue chip companies. He taught more than 16,000 aspirants at various levels of Chartered Accountant course. He is faculty member for premier institutions and visiting faculty for ICAI and CMA branches. He presented papers on International Taxation at conferences and conducted corporate seminars. He is working as consultant for Direct Taxation and Indirect Taxation matters for various entities including Government companies. He has mastered the art of making the subjects interesting and scoring. He is mentor to many FCAS [Future Chartered Accountants]. He is ranked as “THE BEST” for taxation and quite popular among student fraternity as “GREATEST TAX GURU“.
- In depth coverage of all provisions including case laws
- Coverage of past 20 years question papers.
- Extensive coverage of case laws and amendments
- Unique and updated material provided along with class room notes.
- Revises the syllabus in order to simply the exam preparation
- His classes assist the students to lead the ACADEMIC and PROFESSIONAL career.